OPERATION AND PROGRAMMING
Comfort Roof Control Module for
Further information and manuals for all products can be found on our web site
w w w . m o d s 4 c a r s . c o m
|We explicitly point out that all functions of this control unit should be used only while exercising caution and responsibility. We can NOT be held liable for any damage or injury caused by installing or using this product.|
PLEASE READ THE COMPLETE MANUAL CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT.
|Detailed function description|
One-Touch for the soft-top switch ( factory setting is enabled )|
When enabled, the center console switch operation is enhanced as follows:
• Hold switch in either direction (>5 Sek) for manual operation.
• Tap open once to open top and windows.
• Tap open twice to open the top and raise the windows.
• Tap close once to close top and windows.
• Tap close twice to close only the top.
• Tap in either direction while the top is moving to stop operation immediately.
|The module can be turned off for shop visits or to temporarily restore the factory behavior if needed.|
• To deactivate module: Open the top half-way, then stop and turn the ignition off. Then hold down the top close switch while turning the ignition back on. If the top does NOT start running, let go of the switch after about 5 seconds. The module is now OFF.
• To activate module: Close the top completely and turn the ignition off. Then hold down the top open switch while turning the ignition back on. If the top does NOT start running, let go of the switch after about 5 seconds. The module is now ON.
Important: If the top starts running immediately after turning the ignition on, let go of the switch and turn the ignition back off, wait briefly then retry. Hold switch, turn ignition on. The programming sequence was successful only if the top does NOT start running with the ignition on and the switch still being held.